LaunchPad is the foundation and starting point for all new speakers who join the TEN Talent roster. This ensures that they are market-ready and stand the best possible chance of creating even greater success in their speaking career.
It is also a totally stand-alone programme for anyone wanting to create the right platform for building and developing a career in speaking, regardless of any future management requirements.
- Are you committed to taking your speaking career to the next level?
- Do you want expert support and guidance to build the strongest possible platform?
- Have you got an idea, service or product that you want to share with a wider audience?
Our LaunchPad service will enable to you to take the next step on your journey to more bookings, more stage time, and more opportunity.
What is it?
LaunchPad is a 3-month support programme that enables you to build the strongest possible foundation from which you can launch or accelerate your speaking career.
With expert guidance and hands-on support, you will walk away with a full package of all the necessary resources to get more speaking engagements, of the type and level that best support your ultimate ambition.
For just £4,999 you will get:
– Identification of theme, topic and positioning to cover your area of expertise, industry niche and overarching offering
– Structured content for your core keynote, including guidance on visuals and look and feel
– Coaching session with Miriam Staley on delivery techniques
– Designed 1-page speaking bio PDF
– Video showreel
– Professional photographs (full rights digital copies)
* 2 x headshots
* 2 x full-length shots
* 2 x candid shots
– Online evaluation (website and social channels)
– Personal 12-month action plan based on aligning activities with your overarching ambitions and aspirations
To find out more, get in touch!
“Working with Miriam was the kick-start that my career needed. I had been speaking at events for several years, but wasn’t making my living from it. She helped me to define my topic, and provided the much-needed guidance based on her years of experience in this industry to make it much easier for people to find – and book! – me. The LaunchPad service was an essential part of me becoming the speaker I am today.”